9.10.2012

Updates on field trips....

As of 9/10-- Memorial Stadium--  can not take any more reservations.  She was a little nervous when I called and said we were over by a few.  Sorry!

Tractor Museum & Dairy Tour-- as of right now I am going to stop taking reservations for this.  We are allowed to have between 10-20 per tour at these locations because apparently they are small.  I have never been, but that is what they told me over the phone.  We have 40 people signed up right now.  I am going to call to set up a second tour and will have to take volunteers to switch times.  I honestly didn't think these field trips would be so popular and hate cutting it off....

I will be seeking volunteers to be the go to person for the second tour....so let me know if you are interested...I will know more details when I call.  Hoping to just stagger the start times a bit and keep the same day.

If you were not able to get in on this tour and would like to arrange your own tour...please let me know and I can forward you the information and I will send people to you for sign-up.  Again...I did not anticipate the excitement over these field trips and I apologize if you didn't get in on this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment